Sparkeling Strawberry Punch
#925 Comment on this recipe.
You can substitute lemon-lime soda for the ginger ale if you prefer.
Consider making a half batch for a smaller gathering!
- 2 (16 oz) packages frozen strawberries, thawed, or 2 lbs fresh strawberries, chopped or pureed
- 1 (46 oz) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 c freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 qt (4 cups) ginger ale, chilled
- Combine strawberries, pineapple juice, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Just before serving, add ginger ale and ice.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Type of Food: Beverage - Nonalcoholic
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Make Ahead: Yes
Prep Method: Blender