Banana Pudding Cookies
#863 Comment on this recipe.
- 1 c butter at room temperature
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg banana cream instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 c flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 c chopped vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 1/2 c white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat baking mat and set aside.
- Using a mixer, beat together butter, brown, and sugar until creamy.
- Add in pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the vanilla wafer cookies and white chocolate chips.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until slightly golden around the edges and set.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool on baking sheet for two minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
Serves: 36 cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Type of Food: Cookie,Vegetarian
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Make Ahead: Yes
Prep Method: Oven Bake
Themes/Holidays: Christmas Baking