Holiday Cheese Bake
#78 Comment on this recipe.
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 2 T flour
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 oz Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (1 1/2 c)
- 1 (2 oz can) diced pimento, drained
- 1/4 c sunflower nuts
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- assorted crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large mixing bowl stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, flour, and garlic.
- Stir in cheese.
- Place cheese mixture in a 9 inch baking dish or pie plate.
- Place pimentos in the center and the sunflower nuts around edge of dish.
- Sprinkle a ring of green onion between pimento and nuts.
- Bake about 30 minutes or till mixture is heated through.
- Serve warm with crackers.
Serves: 2 cups
Type of Food: Dip,Vegetarian,
Key Ingredient: Cheese,Sour Cream,Mayonnaise,Nuts
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Prep Method: Oven Bake