Berry No Bake Cheesecake Cups
#760 Comment on this recipe.
If preferred, this filling can be poured into a (6 oz) graham cracker or chocolate flavor pie crust!
- 4 graham crackers, crushed
- 1/8 c brown sugar
- 2 T butter, melted
- 1 1/2 c milk
- 2 (7 oz) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 4 T orange liqueur or 4 T orange juice and 1 t orange extract
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 1 1/2 c fresh raspberries and or blueberries
- Combine graham crackers, brown sugar, and $ butter in a small bowl, and stir to combine.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of 8 or 9 (9 oz) cups, and set aside.
- In medium saucepan, heat milk over medium heat until steaming.
- Add marshmallows fluff remove from heat.
- Let stand a few minutes to soften fluff, stirring several times until smooth.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in marshmallow mixture.
- Blend in liqueur or juice and extract.
- Pour over crusts.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
- In another medium bowl, combine kiwi fruit and berries.
- Spoon fruit mixture onto cups, and refrigerate until serving.
Serves: 8 to 9
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Type of Food: Pudding,Vegetarian
Key Ingredient: Cream Cheese
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Make Ahead: Yes
Prep Method: Refrigerator,Electric Mixer
Themes/Holidays: Beach Party,Picnic