Shrimp and Star Fruit Kabobs
#757 Comment on this recipe.
This is good served with a side of rice!
- 1/3 c orange marmalade
- 1/4 c coconut
- 2 t prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb uncooked large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 large star fruit. cut into 8 slices
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2 in pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, combine marmalade, coconut, horseradish, and garlic; mix well.
- Place half of sauce in another small bowl; reserve to serve with kabobs.
- Thread shrimp, star fruit, bell pepper and onion onto four 10 inch metal skewers.
- When ready to grill, oil grill rack.
- Place kabobs on gas grill over medium high heat and brush with sauce.
- Cook 4 to 6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning and brushing with sauce once.
- Serve kabobs with reserved sauce.
Serves: 2 to 4
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Type of Food: Kabob,Seafood
Key Ingredient: Shrimp
Difficulty: 2 - Medium
Make Ahead: No
Prep Method: Grill
Themes/Holidays: Beach Party