Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Butter
#753 Comment on this recipe.
- 8 T butter, softened
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 whole head garlic, roasted
- In a medium bowl, add the softened butter, salt, and rosemary.
- Squeeze the roasted garlic cloves out of the papery skin into the bowl with the butter, and stir or mash everything together until combined.
- Line a plate with plastic wrap and drop spoonfuls of the butter mixture onto it before refrigerating until firm.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Type of Food: Vegetarian
Key Ingredient: Butter
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Make Ahead: Yes
Prep Method: Oven Bake,Refrigerator