Fasolakia, Green Beans and Potatoes in Olive Oil Tomato Sauce, (Instant Pot)
#715 Comment on this recipe.
- 15 oz diced tomatoes canned
- 1 c water
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini , cut into half moons
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 lb green beans fresh or frozen (if fresh stems removed)
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 4 medium red potatoes, diced large
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- Set the Instant Pot on Saute while you prep all the ingredients so it starts to warm up.
- Add olive oil to pot.
- Add onions and saute until softened.
- Add diced tomatoes, and water.
- Add zucchini, parsley, dill, oregano, bay leaf, green beans, potatoes, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Seal instant pot, and set the manual or pressure cook timer to 15 minutes.
- After cooking, quick release the pressure.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Course: Side Dish
Type of Food: Vegetable Dish,Vegetarian
Key Ingredient: Green Beans,Zucchini
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Make Ahead: No
Prep Method: Instant Pot