Orange Marmalade Cookies
#712 Comment on this recipe.
- 1⁄3 c butter, softened
- 2⁄3 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 6 T orange marmalade
- 1 1⁄2 c flour
- 1 1⁄2 t baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease a baking sheet or use silicone mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the egg and orange marmalade and mix until thoroughly combined.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder.
- With the mixer running, slowly add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture until blended.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on the baking sheet; do not crowd the cookies as the batter will spread during baking.
- Bake until the cookies spread out and are lightly browned, 8-10 minutes.
- Cool a minute or two on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Type of Food: Cookie,Vegetarian
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Make Ahead: Yes
Prep Method: Oven Bake
Themes/Holidays: Tea Party