Irish Cream Brownie
#661 Comment on this recipe.
- 1 box (10.25 oz) fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 c vegetable oil
- 2 T Irish cream liqueur, optional
- 2 eggs
- shortening to grease pan
Irish Cream Topping
- 1 c whipping (heavy) cream, 8 oz
- 1/4 c milk
- 1/4 c vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix (half of 3.4 oz box)
- 3 T Irish cream liqueur, optional
- 1 bar (1.4 oz) chocolate covered toffee candy, crushed
#Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bottom only of 8-inch square pan with shortening.
- In large bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, 2 tablespoons liqueur and the eggs with spoon about 50 strokes or until blended.
- Spread batter in pan.
- Bake 23 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, beat whipping cream, milk, pudding mix and 3 tablespoons liqueur with electric mixer on high speed 4 to 6 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Spread mixture over cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Type of Food: Brownie/Bar,Vegetarian
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Make Ahead: Yes
Prep Method: Oven Bake
Themes/Holidays: St. Patrick's Day