Crescent Hot Dogs
#66 Comment on this recipe.
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices of Cheddar cheese, cut into 6 strips
- 1 (8 oz) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Slit hot dogs to within 1/2 of ends; insert 3 strips of cheese into each slit.
- Separte dough into triangles. Wrap dough triangle around each hot dog.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard.
Type of Food: Sandwich/Wrap/Panini
Key Ingredient: Beef,Bread
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Prep Method: Oven Bake