#603 Comment on this recipe.
- 12 oz strong black hot coffee , divided
- 3 oz Irish whiskey (like Jameson's) , divided (optional)
- 1-3 t brown sugar or white sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 - 3 oz Baileys Irish Cream , divided
- whipped cream for topping
- sprinkles, (optional)
- Place whiskey and Bailey's to taste in each mug.
- Stir in sugar to taste.
- Fill to top with coffee.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with sprinkes, if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Type of Food: Beverage - Alcoholic,Vegetarian
Key Ingredient: Coffee,
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Make Ahead: No
Themes/Holidays: St. Patrick's Day