Loaded Baked Potato Dip
#534 Comment on this recipe.
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 t hot sauce
- 8 oz sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded, (2 c)
- 1/3 c fresh chives or green onions, minced
- 8 slices of bacon, chopped and cooked
- Hot cooked waffle-cut fries for serving
- In a medium bowl combine sour cream, cream cheese, and hot sauce, mix well with an electric mixer.
- Add Cheddar cheese, chives, and bacon, mix on low speed to combine.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with waffle fries.
Serves: 10 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Course: Appetizer,Side Dish
Type of Food: Dip,Potato Dish
Key Ingredient: Potatoes,Cheese,Bacon
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Make Ahead: Yes
Prep Method: Oven Bake,Electric Mixer