Coffee (French Press)
#456 Comment on this recipe.
- 6 to 8 T coarse ground coffee beans
- 3 c boiling water
- Place ground coffee beans in the bottom of the French Press.
- Pour about 3 cups of boiling water over the beans.
- Stir mixture to distribute coffee through the mixture.
- Place plunger mechanism on top of the French Press with plunger extended.
- Allow coffee to brew for 4 minutes.
- Slowly press plunger down until it meets resistence (when it reaches the ground coffee).
- Pour the coffee into coffee cups and enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Type of Food: Hot Drink,Vegetarian,Vegan
Key Ingredient: Coffee
Difficulty: 2 - Medium
Make Ahead: No
Prep Method: French Press
Themes/Holidays: Easter,Christmas Morning,Valentine's Day