#389 Comment on this recipe.
Source: Train Station
This was a drink served at the Train Station Restaurant, in State College when I was a student at Penn State. They went great with their nachos!
- 8 oz pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 oz Grenadine
- 1 oz light rum
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 c crushed ice
- maraschino cherry for garnish
- Combine pineapple juice, Grenadine, rum and vodka; mix well.
- Place ice in a tall glass.
- Pour drink over ice.
- Garnish with a cherry and serve.
Serves: 1 drink
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Type of Food: Beverage - Alcoholic,Vegetarian,Vegan
Ethnicity/Origin: Penn State,Tropical
Key Ingredient: Juice,Rum,Cherries
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Make Ahead: No