Orange Fruit Dip
#356 Comment on this recipe.
This is one of our favorite dips with fruit for Easter and Christmas morning!
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 c cold milk
- 1/4 c orange juice
- 1 c plain yogurt
- zest of 1 orange
- assorted fruits for dipping
- In a medium bowl, place pudding mix.
- Whisk in milk, orange juice and orange zest; combine well.
- Stir in yogurt, mix until well blended.
- Chill until mixture thickens.
- Serve with assorted fruit for dipping.
Serves: 6 to 8
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Type of Food: Dip,Vegetarian
Key Ingredient: Pudding,Yogurt,Juice,Fruit,Oranges
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Make Ahead: Yes
Prep Method: Refrigerator
Themes/Holidays: Easter,Christmas Morning