#288 Comment on this recipe.
- 1 (4 serving) box Jello pistachio pudding
- 1 c Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 c milk
- 12 small shortbread cookies, optional
- pistachios, chopped for garnish if desired
- Prepare the pudding as directed on the packing using milk.
- Gently fold in cool whip.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve alone or with cookies for dipping.
- Garnish with pistachios, if desired
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Type of Food: Pudding/Mousse/Parfait,Vegetarian
Key Ingredient: Pudding,Cool Whip,Nuts
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Make Ahead: Yes
Prep Method: Refrigerator,Electric Mixer
Themes/Holidays: St. Patrick's Day