Peach Dijon Pork Chops
#237 Comment on this recipe.
- 1/2 c peach preserves
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- 2 T soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 1/4 t dried marjoram leaves
- 4 (6 oz) pork loin chops (3/4 in thick)
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- Heat grill.
- In small saucepan, combine preserves, mustard, soy sauce and marjoram; mix well.
- Cook over low heat until preserves are melted, stirring frequently.
- When ready to grill, sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Place on grill over medium heat; cover grill.
- Cook 12 to 15 minutes or until #pork is no longer pink in center, turning once and brushing with preserves mixture during last 2 minutes of cooking time.
- To serve, bring any remaining preserves to a boil. Serve with pork chops.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Key Ingredient: Pork,Jams/Jellies/Preserves
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Make Ahead: No
Prep Method: Grill