#153 Comment on this recipe.
Warm Spice Mix (3 t of pumpie pie spice can be substitued)
- 2 t ground cinnamon
- 1 t ground ginger
- 1/2 t ground cloves
- 1/4 t ground nutmeg
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 2 t warm spice mix
- 1 (8 oz) carton frozen French Vanilla Cool Whip, thawed (or Original Cool Whip)
- remainder of warm spice mix to garnish
- gingersnaps and/or sugar cookies for dipping
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and spice mix using an electric mixer until blended.
- Beat in Cool Whip until combined.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.
- To serve, spoon dip into a serving bowl and garnish with remaining warm spice mix.
- Serve with gingersnaps or sugar cookies.
Serves: 3 cups
Type of Food: Dip,Vegetarian
Key Ingredient: Cream Cheese,Cool Whip
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Make Ahead: Yes