Caramel Apple Dip
#149 Comment on this recipe.
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz Cool Whip, 1/2 tub
- 1/2 c white cholocate chips
- 1 (16 oz) container Caramel Apple Dip
- apple slices for dipping
- With an electric mixer, blend cream cheese, Cool Whip, and caramel sauce, mix well.
- Mix in white chocolate chips. Garnish with a few additional chips.
- Eat immediately, or refrigerate for about an hour to allow the dip to firm up.
- Serve with apple slices.
Serves: 10-12 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Type of Food: Dip,Vegetarian
Key Ingredient: Cool Whip,Cream Cheese,Apples
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Make Ahead: Yes
Prep Method: Electric Mixer