Bruschetta Chicken Bake
#14 Comment on this recipe.
- 1 can (14.5oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1/2 c water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 t dried basil leaves
- 1 c mozzarella cheese, shredded, 8 oz
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place tomatoes with their liquid in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix, water and garlic; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside.
- Place chicken in 9x13 inch baking dish; sprinkle with basil and mozarella cheese. Top with the stuffing mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 40 min.
Type of Food: Casserole
Key Ingredient: Chicken,Tomatoes,Cheese,Basil
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Make Ahead: Yes
Prep Method: Oven Bake