Grilled Chicken Bruschetta
#12 Comment on this recipe.
- 1/4 c Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (1 lb)
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 c mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c fresh basil, chopped or 1 t dried basil leaves
- Place large sheet of aluminum foil over half of grill grate; preheat grill to medium heat.
- Pour 2 T of the dressing over chicken in resealable plastic bag. Seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with the dressing
- Refrigerate 10 minutes to marinate.
Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag and marinade.
- Grill chicken on uncovered side of grill 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, cheese, basil and remaining 2 T dressing.
- Turn chicken over; place, cooked side up, on foil on grill. Top evenly with tomato mixture. Close lid.
- Grill an additional 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165°F).
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 30 min.
Key Ingredient: Chicken,Cheese,Tomatoes,Basil
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Make Ahead: Partial
Prep Method: Grill