Mini Dog Dogs (Piglets in a Blanket)
(Hot Dog Weenies)
#65 Comment on this recipe.
To make a double batch buy two packages of Crescent Rolls.
- 1 (8 oz) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 24 fully cooked cocktail wieners, or little smokies
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease baking sheet.
- Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle into 3 smaller triangles.
- Place 1 wiener on shortest side of each triange; roll up to opposite point. Place, point side down, on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 11 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheet.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard.
How to Photos
Picture of Recipe
Type of Food: Sandwich/Wrap/Panini,Sausage
Key Ingredient: Beef,Bread
Difficulty: 1 - Easy
Make Ahead: Yes
Prep Method: Oven Bake